In our time blender especially a quiet blender is a versatile and useful kitchen appliance to own. It allows us to make many different recipes like green smoothies, juice, protein shakes and so on. However, in general blender are loud and we use in the morning for making our breakfast. Because of loudness, you can’t skip your breakfast. At the same time, you also don’t want to disturb people in your home who may not get up early in the morning as you. A quiet blender can meet both of the goals which can reduce noise level remarkably than other blenders and will not disturb others in your home.
Many people are having a hard time finding a quiet blender but fortunately, at the age of technology, there are some excellent blender models that provide high performance with reduced noise. Generally, quiet blenders use sound dampening motor and sound enclosure to reduce noise during blending. Besides the positive sides, there is also a negative side which is quiet blender is expensive as the models are designed similar to the commercial blender lines to meet the low-noise requests from restaurant owners. Through the following reviews, I will try to help you find the best quiet blender for your needs.
Jamba Appliances Quiet Shield Blender: One of the best blenders (quiet)
Though Jamba Company is renowned for juice which is a leading healthy, active lifestyle brand. In recent times they have created a series of Jamba branded blenders and juicing products which allows consumers to have the Jamba experience at home.
The Jamba Quiet Blender is designed with variable speed control, pulse function and a quiet shield for blending without noise. Through which it offers powerful performance and versatility in the kitchen. 1.6 horsepower motor that lets you blend, grind, crush, chop and mix, all with the simple turn of the dial. The Jamba quiet blender includes both a 32 oz blending jar (which is shatterproof) and a personal size 20 oz jar with a blade.
For control, you would like the variable speed control dial which isn’t available at its price range usually. Variable speed control dial let you easily adjust to the type of ingredients you are blending. So don’t over blend your ingredients.
- Includes sound enclosure
- Has a four-prong blade and pulse mode
- 10+ speed
- Included with a custom tamper for blending
- Stainless steel blades
- Product weight-11 pounds
- Product dimensions – 10.63×10.04×19.88 inches
- 5-year warranty
- It has a durable construction
- Removable parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe
- High speed and high-performed blender
- It is versatile and one of the best blender
- Doesn’t take up too much space in the kitchen
- Easy to use
- More affordable compared to other quiet blenders
- Equipped with a 20-recipe book
- Runs quietly
- Size is smaller than expected (not for everyone)
- The pitcher does not have a handle (because it has a sound enclosure)
- It is not self-clean
The Jamba Quiet Blender is just an excellent blender in terms of performance. Maybe it is not as versatile as powerful blenders like Vitamix or Blendtec but at this price, it would be my top value pick. The good thing about this quiet blender is it’s not very loud even without the shield. If you are seeking for one of the quietest blenders then the Jamba blender is a great choice with its strong reviews. The Jamba quiet shield blender is quiet and price worthy for what it offers to consumers.
Vitamix CIA Professional Series Blender, Platinum
The Vitamix CIA Professional Series Blender is perfect for professional chefs with its excellent features. This model has about all the features of the Vitamix 5200 with a design that can accommodate hours of blending time in a week. The friction from its blades is such kind of techniques which lets you bring soup to serving temperature, right in the container. Vitamix CIA professional quiet blender has a three-step engineering process to achieve the best strength and longevity. Producer starts with aircraft-grade stainless steel then harden it; polish it and precision laser cut it along the metal’s grain (margin cut).
- Product dimension: 7.2 × 8.8 × 20 inches
- Item weight- 12 pounds
- Have frictional force
- 64- Ounce container
- An automatic shut-down system in case of overheating
- 10 variable speed control setting
- 2- Peak horsepower motor with commercial grade and the blades moves at 240 mph
- Spill-proof vented lid
- Cool-running motor to deliver the power you need to process any ingredient
- Backed by a 7-year full warranty
- BPA free container
- Easy to use High Setting and Variable Speed Control
- Easy and quick self-cleaning with a drop of soap and warm water in 30 to 60 seconds
- Have the power to pulverize frozen and even the toughest ingredients.
- The spout is well designed.
- Cooks food maintains the nutritional value.
- Comparatively high price but well worth
- Quiet but loud in terms of using place. For a bar or restaurant it is standard quiet blender but for home use, it is not quiet or not louder.
Sitting in your home, you can prepare a restaurant quality meal- how cool! Then don’t hesitate to grave such an upgraded technology based appliance for you and your family. The Vitamix CIA Professional Blender is a worthwhile investment with its strong positive customer’s reviews. Above all, it will allow you to prepare your recipe quickly which taste better and have much better nutrients.
Hemisphere control quiet blender
Breville’s revolutionary Hemisphere control blender features innovative blade system and design. Its central blades to draw down what’s on top and wide sweeping blades whipping up to hug the bottom of the pitcher. Its sleek design minimizes food traps and removes the need to dig ingredients out while blending or mix up ingredients by hand. 5 variable speeds (snow, mix, blend, liquefy and puree) are affixed with the pulse, ice crush, and smoothies buttons. This quiet blend combines the functionality of a powerful blender with some food processing tasks. This multi workhorse chaps, crushes, whips and aerates for creamy smoothies, velvety soup, and blended cocktails.
1. Breville used ring pull lid for easy removal.
2. Blade and Bowl system has used engineering grade surgical grades stainless steel.
- Pre-programmed smoothie and Ice-crush settings which automatically alter speeds to improve blending functions or results.
- Breville control blender used LCD timer: Counts up and down for pre-programmed settings.
- Illuminated buttons
4. Die-cast metal base for long-lasting, professional performance:
- Weight – 11 pounds
- Item model number – BBL 605XL
- 5-variable speeds electronic control and pulse system ensure the RPM speed are maintained for the consistent result.
- Powerful and heavy duty 750w motor.
- BPA free co-polyester pitcher
- Hemisphere quiet control blender used innovative blade system to avoid uneven blending.
- The lid has a removable insert for adding ingredients
- Through innovative design, extra wide stainless steel blades are contoured to sweep along the ingredients into the bare of the jug and push up them while control blades pull ingredients down.
- Crushes and chops ice, frozen fruit nicely
- High torque motor
- Easy to use and cleans
- Breville quite blender is the highest quality blender.
- One of the quietest blenders
- Built-in cord storage
- Limited 1-year warranty
- The motor cuts off automatically after 60 seconds to prevent overheating. It also means that you cannot use it for making a recipe like heat up soup in the jar.
- Use plastic in the jar instead of glass.
The innovative blade design and high torque motor will deliver you quiet and efficient blending performance, while the contoured bowl design reduces food traps and makes for easy to clean. Different speeds and three additional task functions are enough to create the perfect or consistent blending as easy as pushing one button. The Hemisphere Control Blender overall is a quiet blender with its electronic controls and you can say it one of the best blenders in terms of quietness.
Vitamix Quiet One Blender
The Vitamix Quiet One Blender is one of the highest priced and quietest blenders. Let me inform you that this blender has a host of technological features that make it a quiet blender. This quiet blender from Vitamix features the patented noise reduction system that is in the form of magnetically secured sound enclosure. It allows you to hold conversations while in use. However, it runs quietly but it has one of the most powerful motors.
The Vitamix Quiet One Blender features a 3-peak horsepower motor which works more fast than other to crush ice and pulverize even hard ingredients.
- 48oz BPA free polycarbonate container.
- Quiet one On-Counter bar blender.
- Weight about 27 pounds.
- Color – black.
- Back cover, which is magnetically secured to reduce cleaning time.
- Made in the USA.
- Commercial grade quality blender and also suitable for personal use.
- Versatile with 6 optimized programs and there are also 34 different setting available.
- 48oz medium capacity container is suitable for family use. It is remarkable that container features a no-drip spout, which reduces messes and wastes.
- It is powerful and strong with the 3hp motor.
- Attractive design
- Easy to use and clean.
- Obviously quiet and quieter than others.
- Sound enclosure is held in place by magnets that create a good seal.
- Easy to remove sound enclosure.
- It is expensive.
- Shorter warranty with 3-years while other Vitamix products provide 7 or 10-year full warranty.
- The Vitamix Quiet One Blender is pretty heavy.
The Vitamix Quiet One Blender stays true to its name. For preparing high-quality drinks every time, it has an automatic shut-off feature and the pulse feature. This quiet blender is much heavier and larger than other. Therefore, if you want a blender which is easy to store and move then it is not the best blender choice for you. Though the price of the Vitamix Quiet One Blender is high with a shorter warranty, it one of the quietest and advanced blenders in terms of performance and noise reduction feature.
Blendtec Professional 800 – Overall Best Quiet Blender
The Blendtec Pro 800 is the best blender for customers who want a professional blender for a home that matches the power and quietness of what we see in the local smoothie shop. Blendtec advertises that the Pro 800 is the quietest blender in the world, which operates at a low sound level that will not interrupt you without sacrificing in terms of power and ability. It features a very powerful 3.8 HP motor which is more powerful than its popular “Classic Series” home models.
- Product Dimensions- 15 x 9.8 x 17.3 inches
- Item Weight- 11.99 pounds
The key sound features on the Blendtec Professional 800 are housed in a sleek, sealed sound that features the most advanced proprietary sound dampening and airflow innovations anywhere. It also proves that industrial strength power doesn’t require industrial strength noise. The 3.8 peak hp uses 15 amps at 1800 watts.
The Professional 800 blender has Blendtec’s most popular jar called the “Wildside Jar” which hold 96 fluid ounces. It uses a longer 4-inch blade for improved blending capability. Besides this Blendtec’s patented Wildside jar design which has the ability to evenly blend smoothies.
The Blendtec Pro 800features an illuminated touch interface and has six preprogrammed cycles those are useful when making a variety of things. The preset programs are:
- Batters – Sauces, dressing, dips, batters.
- Smoothie – All kinds of smoothies and milkshakes.
- Mixed Drinks – Mixed Drinks and crushing ice.
- Frozen Treats – Frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbets.
- Whole Juice – Liquefy ingredients into juices.
- Hot Soups – A long blend cycle can make hot soups and hot chocolate.
It uses its popular digital touchscreen slider control which offers 11 different speeds capacitive touch slider and pulse. You can blend to the perfect consistency by sliding a finger up and down the control panel. The pulse button adds a burst of high speeds.
- 1 BPA jar WildSide jar with vented Gripper lid.
- The blades are strong and powerful.
- Blending 101 quick start guide and recipes.
- Sound dampening and airflow innovations.
- It can handle frozen ingredients with ease.
- Pulse – Mince, chop, or stir ingredients at high speeds.
- Removable parts are BPA free and easy to clean.
- A nice modern look and easy to use.
- The base is flat and liquid-resistant, so one can simply wipe it down.
- A full 10-year warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Excellent preset controls and adjustable speed slider is ideal for you who want hands-free blending.
- Expensive for some customers
- It is heavier.
- The Blendtec Pro 800 does not have a tamper and for that, you, therefore, can struggle in properly blending thick recipes like ice cream, nut butter etc.
Blendtec Company is widely known for its high-quality blenders and smoothie shops around the world. Its products are fully equipped with modern technology. It has rave user reviews and ratings. The 800 is also our perfect choice for the best quiet blender on the market for home use. Blendtec Professional 800 blender is the absolute best blender into your kitchen with commercial grade.
Frequently asked questions:
- What types of quiet blender are? Commercial grade blender or standard blender?
Answer: Most of the quiet blenders are commercial grade with full speed. These blenders are equipped with HD and often marketed as high performance and professional multi-functional blender suitable for the restaurant, bar, and busy kitchens.
- Confusion on purchasing quiet blender whether it is quiet blender whether it is the quiet shield or both the blender and the shield?
Answer: The quiet blender includes the quiet shield along with jars. You don’t need to bother about shield because you can maintain the conversation without the shield but using the shield is much quieter than without.
- Are these blenders able to blend ice cubes? If can, does it take time to mince the ice cubes?
Answer: With powerful motor quiet blender blends ice cubes down to the crushed ice. Works great in making smoothies and does not wake anyone else up.
- Does it make dry powders? Have anyone tried on it?
Answer: Many people tried on making almond powder, oat flour from oat meat etc.
What makes the blenders quiet?
Today’s quiet blenders are engineered with four qualities, which reduce the noise level greatly. First of all the motor is designed with Energy Star means it has less friction which reduces sound. Secondly, the jar is composed of noise reduction polymers; new sound dampening material. The material is strong, clear and it does not transmit sound. This means when you are blending the noise inside the blender jar does not get out.
Then, the blender base is insulated with state of the art material. These lines are in the blender’s sound chamber through which excessive noise eliminate. Finally using sound enclosure technology which is made from a durable and tough polycarbonate material. It helps to reduce the noise level by approximately 80% and has a non-slip rubber base to help. Keep it securely in place.
In our time blenders are integrated part of our daily life whatever in the home, restaurant or bars. In case of comfortable using, quiet blender is preferable to us though it is expensive. Above all quiet blenders help us to be in a calm environment reducing noise during blending.
For Further Reading: